SLSRC Repeater Cheat Sheet
Repeater Info Jan 2018 – This link is for a quick reference guide on how to use the SLSRC repeaters for general usage and EchoLink/IRLP. More info on Echolink & IRLP can be found below.
Echolink Home Page
IRLP Home Page
2 Meters FM
- 146.850 (-) WØSRC (141.3 PL) – Olivette, MO
- IRLP: Node 7106. Key using DTMF tones and dial the remote IRLP node number. 73 to disconnect. Example dial 9900 to connect to IRLP node 9900.
- Click Here for the W0SRC IRLP Status Page.
- Click here for the IRLP Node List
- Echolink: W0SRC-R Node 396891. #504+node number to connect to a remote node, 73 to disconnect. Example dial #5041512 to connect to Echolink node 1512.
- 146.910 (-) WØSRC (141.3 PL) – Des Peres, MO
- 146.940 (-) WØSRC (141.3 CTCSS) – Clayton, MO
- 146.970 (-) WØSRC (141.3 PL) – Saint Louis, MO
2 Meters C4FM Digital Fusion (AMS mode) * See Below
- 146.940 (-) WØSRC – Clayton, MO
1.25 Meters FM
- 224.520 (-) WØSRC (141.3 PL) – Olivette, MO
70 cm FM
- 442.100 (+) WØSRC (141.3 PL) – Clayton, MO
- 443.075 (+) WØSRC (141.3 CTCSS) – Olivette, MO
70cm C4FM Digital Fusion (AMS mode) * See Below
- 443.075 (+) WØSRC – Olivette, MO
- 144.39 WØSRC-1 – Saint Louis, MO (not in use, status TBA)
* CTCSS only used when needed for interference
STL Metro ARES Net – Every Wednesday night at 7:30pm on the 146.850 repeater
HARN Net – 2nd Friday of every month at 8:10am on the 146.850 repeater
SLSRC Repeater Locations
Point to Point Links Environmental Graphs
http://85repeater.w0src.org/monitoring/ – These graphs show stats from the .85 Site to the .94 Site
http://85repeater.w0src.org:8080/TempHumid.php – These graphs show the temp at the .85 Site
* AMS (Automatic Mode Select) System Fusion
System Fusion is Yaesu’s digital operating mode. It only works with Yaesu’s newer mobile and HT radios. The SLSRC C4FM System Fusion repeaters operate in AMS (Automatic Mode Select). AMS mode works in Digital Narrow (DN), Wide Voice (WV), Frequency Modulation (FM) and Data. If you transmit in FM, you will receive in FM. If you transmit in digital C4FM (DN, WV, Data) you will receive in digital. If a FM user joins a digital conversation, all the Yaesu radios will automatically switch to FM to continue that conversation. In FM mode, you must use a CTCSS tone of 141.3 Hz to access the repeater. If you are operating in FM mode, please check to see if a digital conversation is in progress (BUSY light + S meter bars will be present) before you key up. If you have a FM only radio, use the CTCSS tone to squelch out the C4FM digital hash. If you have a “Busy Channel Lock Out” feature on your radio, you might want to turn it on for this frequency. There is no courtesy tone on the SLSRC System Fusion repeaters & there is a very short squelch tail. Timeout is 3min.