SLSRC Repeater Cheat Sheets
Repeater Info Jan 2018 – This link is for a quick reference guide on how to use the SLSRC repeaters.
2 Meters FM
- 146.850 (-) WØSRC (141.3 CTCSS) – Olivette, MO
- See Non RF Modes below for Echolink & IRLP modes associated with this repeater.
- 146.910 (-) WØSRC (141.3 PL) – Des Peres, MO
- 146.940 (-) WØSRC (141.3 CTCSS) – Clayton, MO
- 146.970 (-) WØSRC (141.3 CTCSS) – Saint Louis, MO
2 Meters C4FM Digital Fusion (AMS mode) * See Below
- 146.940 (-) WØSRC – Clayton, MO
- 146.970 (-) WØSRC – St. Louis, MO
1.25 Meters FM
- 224.520 (-) WØSRC (141.3 PL) – Olivette, MO
70 cm FM
- 442.100 (+) WØSRC (141.3 PL) – Clayton, MO
- 443.075 (+) WØSRC (141.3 CTCSS) – Olivette, MO
70cm C4FM Digital Fusion (AMS mode) * See Below
- 443.075 (+) WØSRC – Olivette, MO
APRS Digipeater & iGate (APRS-IS)
- 144.390 WØSRC-1 Saint Louis, MO located at MoBAP hospital at the corner of I-64 and I-270.
Non RF Modes
- IRLP: Node 7106 connected to the 146.850 repeater. Key using DTMF tones and dial the remote IRLP node number. 73 to disconnect. Example dial 9900 to connect to IRLP node 9900.
- Echolink: WØSRC-R Node 396891 connected to the 146.850 repeater. #504+node number to connect to a remote node, 73 to disconnect. Example dial #5041512 to connect to Echolink node 1512.
- AllStar : WØSRC hub node 49485. This is a hub node, not connected to any SLSRC repeater system. Check back regarding future AllStar updates to the SLSRC repeater system in 2019.
STL Metro ARES Net – Every Wednesday night at 7:30pm on the 146.850 repeater
HARN Net – 2nd Friday of every month at 8:10am on the 146.850 repeater
SLSRC Repeater Locations
SLSRC Repeater Coverage Maps
Point to Point Links Environmental Graphs
http://85repeater.w0src.org:8080/TempHumid.php – These graphs show the temp at the .85 Site
Added Benefits on the 145.850 Repeater
* AMS (Automatic Mode Select) System Fusion
System Fusion is Yaesu’s digital operating mode. It only works with Yaesu’s newer mobile and HT radios. The SLSRC C4FM System Fusion repeaters operate in AMS (Automatic Mode Select). AMS mode works in Digital Narrow (DN), Wide Voice (WV), Frequency Modulation (FM) and Data. If you transmit in FM, you will receive in FM. If you transmit in digital C4FM (DN, WV, Data) you will receive in digital. If a FM user joins a digital conversation, all the Yaesu radios will automatically switch to FM to continue that conversation. In FM mode, you must use a CTCSS tone of 141.3 Hz to access the repeater. If you are operating in FM mode, please check to see if a digital conversation is in progress (BUSY light + S meter bars will be present) before you key up. If you have a FM only radio, use the CTCSS tone to squelch out the C4FM digital hash. If you have a “Busy Channel Lock Out” feature on your radio, you might want to turn it on for this frequency. There is no courtesy tone on the SLSRC System Fusion repeaters & there is a very short squelch tail. Timeout is 3min.
In Aug 2018 Yaesu put together an “Overview of System Fusion 2” YouTube video that is very informative on C4FM. I encourage you to watch this video to get up to speed on the System Fusion environment.
In Sept 2018 Yaesu put together an “Overview of DG-ID and DP-ID” YouTube video. Go check it out to learn more about this ID standard.
All SLSRC Repeater information is up to date on this website as of Dec 28th 2018.
All SLSRC repeater information is up to date on http://www.repeaterbook.com as of Sept 28th 2018.