The St. Louis and Suburban Radio Club is pleased to announce a design competition where you and/or your savviest art skills get to design a new logo for Winterfest 2019.
WHO MAY ENTER: Anybody. Experience with art, and/or graphic design may be to your advantage, but it’s certainly not required.
HOW DOES ONE ENTER:
- Submit directly to Rebecca Carroll, KC9CIJ@slsrc.org
- Submit in the original source file.
- Submit as a high resolution 24 bit .png or higher; at least 1024 pixels in longest direction.
- Entries must include the contestant’s name, email address, and contact telephone number.
- Professional: This logo will be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, forms etc.). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: Logo must promote Winterfest.
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant. Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Submissions will be accepted through April 15, 2018. Logos will be posted on the SLSRC website and in social media for voting. Voting will close May 15, 2018. Winner will be announced via our website, social media websites, and by direct contact to the winner’s email account.
The winner of the logo contest will receive a paid membership to the SLSRC for 2019,
admittance to Winterfest 2019, and $10.00 worth of Winterfest Raffle Tickets.
Additional questions can be sent to Rebecca Carroll at email@example.com.