Missouri Baptist Hospital
Clinical Learning Institute, Goldfarb School of Nursing
Friday, March 2nd at 7 PM
Friday, March 2 is the final “Back to Basics” meeting of the 6 sessions that started in October 2017. Look for them to begin again in October 2018.
In this final session, Kyle NØKTK will explore EVERYTHING ELSE about amateur radio that sometimes doesn’t get talked about in great detail:
• Working QSO’s over satellites
• APRS (Automatic Packet Reporting System)
• QRP operating
• WSPR (Weak Signal Propagation Report)
• SDR (Software Defined Radio)
• Mesh Networking for Amateur Radio
• SOTA/POTA (Summits On The Air, Parks On The Air)
• Digital Modes (PSK 31, RTTY, JT65/JT9 and FT8)
If you are an expert in any of these operating modes or specialties, come join in the
discussion and help share some knowledge.
For “newbies” there is no question not worth asking!
Contact Cliff, KCØSDV, at the link below for more information.
Hope to see you there.